FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Where can I buy Cretors™ Popped Corn?
- Is Cretors™ Gluten Free?
- Is Cretors™ Kosher?
- Is Cretors™ non-gmo?
- Is Cretors™ Popped Corn nut free?
- Where can I find nutritional and ingredient information?
- How does Cretors™ get such a big fluffy kernel?
- Who makes Cretors™ Popped Corn?
- I noticed that the packaging has changed. Does that mean that Cretors™ Popped Corn has changed, too?
- What does “Handcrafted Small-Batch Popcorn” mean?
- Hey! It looks like there’s no caramel in my Cretors™ Cheese & Caramel Mix! Where’s the caramel?!
Questions And Answers
Where can I buy Cretors™ Popped Corn?
- Lucky for you, lots of places. Cretors™ Popped Corn is available at many U.S. and Canadian retailers, as well as Amazon.com. Find us with our store locator.
Is Cretors™ Popped Corn considered Gluten Free?
- Yes, it is!
Is Cretors™ Popped Corn certified as Kosher?
- Yes, we are certified by kof-k supervision. All of our products are designated kof-k “dairy”.
Is Cretors™ Popped Corn certified as Non-GMO?
- 100% yes! We use non-genetically modified ingredients whenever possible in our products and our Organics line is Non-GMO Project Verified.
Is Cretors™ Popped Corn considered to be nut free?
- Our popped corn does not contain nuts. Our facility is 100% nut free.
Where can I find nutritional and ingredient information for Cretors™ Popped Corn?
- It means a lot to us to add real ingredients to every item we make. We avoid anything artificial and believe in the best, simple ingredients make the best popped corn. For the delicious specifics, Just click on Our Products page and discover the details of your favorite Cretors™ Popped Corn flavor.
How does Cretors™ get such big fluffy popcorn kernels?
- With over 125 years of experience in popcorn, we use a special “mushroom” kernel and just the right temperatures and handcrafted technique to pop each kernel to Cretors™ perfection.
Who makes Cretors™ Popped Corn?
We do! We pop and package every kernel just outside of Chicago in beautiful Waukegan, IL!
I noticed that the packaging has changed. Does that mean that Cretors™ Popped Corn has changed, too?
- Nope – still the same Obsessively Delicious™ Cretors Popped Corn that you know and love.
What does “Handcrafted Small-Batch Popcorn” mean?
- It means exactly that. We make a lot of popcorn but that doesn’t mean that it is a mechanical process. In fact, we make our caramel from scratch using the same recipe that we have used for generations. We pride ourselves in keeping our process small and hand-crafted.
Hey! It looks like there’s no caramel in my Cretors™ Cheese & Caramel Mix! Where’s the caramel?!
- Shake it! Mix It! That’s what we say – we make sure that there is caramel in every bag of the Cretors™ Cheese & Caramel Mix. The caramel corn is heavier than the cheddar cheese corn and it sometimes settles to the bottom of the bag. Give it a shake or two for the perfect blend of salty n’sweet!